[robotics-worldwide] PhD Position in Affective Human-Robot Interaction, Sweden

Craig Lindley craig.lindley at bth.se
Fri Feb 17 02:12:09 PST 2012

Dear All

We are currenly announcing a PhD position in Affective Human-Robot Interaction
as part of a call 3 experiment in the EU FP7 project ECHORD, the experiment being called:

Psychophysiological Interaction and Empathic Cognition for Human-robot Cooperative Work (PsyIntEC)

Details of the position can be found here (first in Swedish followed by English):

http://www.bth.se/for/employments.nsf/jobs/6edfd46c7159071ec12579a60045363b

Enquiries can also be made directly to:
Prof. Craig A. Lindley
Coordinator, Cognitive and Neural Engineering Research Group
Game Systems and Interaction Research Laboratory
School of Computing
Blekinge Institute of Technology
SE-371 79 Karlskrona, Sweden
http://www.bth.se/com/gsil

“If I cannot build it, I do not understand it.” Richard Feynman