[robotics-worldwide] [CASE 2012] Paper submission deadline is extended to March 10, 2012

James Morrison james.morrison at kaist.edu
Thu Feb 23 05:57:40 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

After receiving a large number of requests for an extension of the
paper submission deadline, the CASE program committee has decided to
extend the submission deadline by two weeks.

The new deadline is March 10, 2012, 24:00 Eastern Standard Time (United States).

Please note that this new deadline will be strictly enforced.

The IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (IEEE CASE)
is the flagship automation conference of the IEEE Robotics and
Automation Society. It will be held August 20-24, 2012 in Seoul,
Korea.

The deadline extension will mean we will now have two fewer weeks for
the paper evaluation process. To ensure the highest standards of
quality for our conference, our goal is to obtain three reviews of
substance for each submission. We expect that most contributors will
therefore be asked to review up to three papers, and we ask for your
cooperation in completing the reviews in a timely and attentive
manner.

We look forward to receiving your contributions in the coming weeks.

Sincerely yours,

Hyoukryeol Choi
General Chair
CASE 2012

Sincerely,

Jim
James R. Morrison, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering,
KAIST, South Korea
Co-chair of the IEEE RAS Technical Committee on Semiconductor
Manufacturing Automation