[robotics-worldwide] Job opening: Robotic software integration engineer - 31 months

Basteris, Angelo a.basteris at herts.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 06:55:09 PST 2012

Dear Robotics-worldwide members,

at the University of Hertfordshire (UK) we are looking for a post-doctorate research fellow with experience as a robotics software integration engineer to join the recently funded EU-FP7 project SCRIPT (supervised care & rehabilitation involving personal tele-robotics). Project website, with more detailed information is available on http://scriptproject.eu .

Important dates:
Deadline for application: 6th of February
Potential Interviews: 23-24 of February
Starting date: As early as possible preferably by 1st of April 2012
Applications are via jobs section at the University of Hertfordshire website where both the advert and job description/person specification are located: http://www.herts.ac.uk/jobs (follow research roles link, more detailed information can be found here<https://www.jobs.herts.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/docs/0000027067.pdf> ). Feel free to forward this to those who may be interest and to contact me for informal discussions about the position.

Kind regards,
Angelo Basteris

Angelo Basteris

Postdoctoral fellowship researcher