[robotics-worldwide] CFP:1st International Conference on Robotics and associated High-technologies and Equipment for Agriculture, RHEA 2012
tomic at FTW.at
Mon Jan 23 00:27:58 PST 2012
***We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message***
Please, consider contributing to and/or forwarding to the appropriate groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific results to
the First International Conference on Robotics and associated High-technologies and Equipment for Agriculture, RHEA 2012.
The submission deadline for abstracts is set to February 28, 2012.
RHEA-2012 <http://www.rhea-conference.eu/2012/ > will be held in Pisa, Italy, on September 19 - 21, 2012, and is organized by the Centro Interdipartimentale di Ricerche Agro-Ambientali "Enrico Avanzi", at the Facoltà di Agraria, Università di Pisa.
The conference theme is: Applications of automated systems and robotics for crop protection in sustainable precision agriculture.
The RHEA-2012 topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- ICT technologies in precision agriculture
- Perception systems in agricultural processes: computer vision and image analysis
- Precision aerial application for agriculture
- Agricultural vehicle guidance and GPS systems
- Robotic vehicles for precision agriculture
- Robotics for crop inspection
- Robotics for weed control
- Sensors for crop monitoring
- Precision weed tools: physical and chemical
RHEA-2012 is being fostered by the project RHEA<http://www.rhea-project.eu/> (Robot fleets for highly effective agriculture and forestry management, FP7-NMP 245986). The RHEA consortium comprises a number of research centres, universities, and companies funded by the European Commission through the Seventh Framework Programme to develop robotic fleets for weed control and pesticide management in agriculture and forestry
- Deadline for abstract submission……….February 28, 2012
- .Notification of acceptance………..……….March 31, 2012
- Full paper electronic submission………..April 30, 2012
- Notification of final acceptance..…….….May 31, 2012
Authors are invited to present their abstract by February 28, 2012 via RHEA Conference website<http://www.rhea-conference.eu/2012/>. The abstracts should not exceed 500 words.
More information about the robotics-worldwide