[robotics-worldwide] Call for Papers : IFToMM Asian Conference on MMS 2012

Yoshihiko Nakamura yoshihiko.naka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 23:49:15 PDT 2012

Let me forward the CFP of 2nd IFToMM Asian Conference on Mechanism Nd Machine Science.

Papers in robotics and mechatronics are a major field of interests. Please consider submission of you recent results. Submission from any region of world is equally welcome.

Yoshi Nakamura
Univ of Tokyo
President of IFToMM

The 2nd IFToMM Asian Conference on Mechanism and Machine Science
                   < Asian MMS 2012 >