[robotics-worldwide] Postdoctoral fellow position: mecatronic for haptic

Nizar Ouarti nizarouarti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:41:53 PDT 2012

Dear colleagues,
We are seeking for a motivated Postdoctoral research fellow. We are
granted for 2 years to make a new type of haptic device. The position is
located in Paris, France.  We are ideally interested by a postdoctoral
research fellow with a PhD in mechatronic, but we will have a special
focus to every candicate having a strong background in applied mecanic.
Do not hesitate to send me an email if you are interested by the
position at: nizarouarti at gmail.com

Best Regards,

--
*Nizar Ouarti*, PhD