[robotics-worldwide] IEEE Transactions on Haptics, April-June 2012, vol. 5, no. 2 table of contents

Pilar Hawthorne PHawthorne at computer.org
Wed Jun 27 15:09:35 PDT 2012

Hello,

Here is the table of contents for the April-June 2012 issue of the IEEE
Transactions on Haptics:

REGULAR PAPERS

Abdominal Palpation Haptic Device for Colonoscopy Simulation Using
Pneumatic Control
Mario Cheng, Welber Marinovic, Marcus Watson, Sebastien Ourselin, Josh
Passenger, Hans De Visser, Olivier Salvado, Stephan Riek

Creating Realistic Virtual Textures from Contact Acceleration Data
Joseph M. Romano, Katherine J. Kuchenbecker

Haptic-Assisted Target Acquisition in a Visual Point-and-Click Task for
Computer Users with Motion Impairments
Christopher T. Asque, Andy M. Day, Stephen D. Laycock

Haptic Detection of Artificial Tumors by Hand and with a Tool in a MIS
Environment
Daniel Greenwald, Caroline G.L. Cao, Emily W. Bushnell

Please Touch: Object Properties that Invite Touch
Roberta L. Klatzky, Joann Peck

Stable and Intuitive Control of an Intelligent Assist Device
Vincent Duchaine, Boris Mayer St-Onge, Dalong Gao, Clement Gosselin

The Effect of Interaction Force Estimation on Performance in Bilateral
Teleoperation
Edvard Naerum, Ole Jakob Elle, Blake Hannaford

The Haptic Deictic System—HDS: Bringing Blind Students to Mainstream
Classrooms
Francisco CMB Oliveira, Francis Quek, Heidi Cowan, Bing Fang

SHORT PAPERS

Electrotactile Display with Real-Time Impedance Feedback Using Pulse Width
Modulation
Hiroyuki Kajimoto
Please send it to all of the list members. Let me know if you would prefer
to receive the information in a different format and I will be happy to
provide it.

Thanks,
Pilar
*********************************
Miss Pilar Hawthorne
Senior Transactions Production Editor
IEEE Computer Society
phawthorne at computer.org
phone: +1-714-816-2162
fax: +1-714-821-9975
Sign up for our free Issue Alerts at www.computer.org/newsletters to
receive valuable information like the latest table of contents and
interesting news about your favorite Transactions.

Visit our new "What's New in Transactions" webpage at
www.computer.org/whats-new to keep up to date on news and content from our
14 journals, including free articles and multimedia.