[robotics-worldwide] Call for Contributions to Mobile Manipulation Newsletter

Dmitry Berenson berenson at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 13 16:16:06 PDT 2012

The IEEE RAS Technical Committee on Mobile Manipulation
(http://mobilemanipulation.org/) is putting together the next issue of
our newsletter and we would like to hear from you.

Do you have a new video of your robot on youtube?
Have you recently launched a project website and would like to publicize it?
Have you released code relevant to mobile manipulation?
Are you looking for students/faculty/staff for a mobile manipulation position?
Are you organizing a workshop or session at a conference relevant to
mobile manipulation?
Would you like to announce something to the community?

If so, please send me your link/announcement by March 23rd and I will
include it in the newsletter. Thank you!

---
Dmitry Berenson
Postdoctoral Research Associate
EECS Department