[robotics-worldwide] CONTROLO'12 - Special Sessions and Submission deadline extended

Morgado Dias morgado at uma.pt
Sat Mar 17 11:03:44 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	CONTROLO'12 - Special Sessions and Submission deadline extended
Date: 	Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:42:11 -0000
From: 	Controlo 2012 <controlo2012 at uma.pt>
To: 	Controlo 2012 <controlo2012 at uma.pt>

10th Portuguese Conference on Automatic Control -- CONTROLO'12

Funchal, Portugal

16 -- 18 July 2012

Web site: http://www.uma.pt/controlo2012

Submission: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/CONTROLO2012/

*NEW* Submission deadline: *April 2, 2012*

Also, new special sessions available:

-Wireless Communications and Applications in Embedded Systems

and Machine-to-Machine

-Marine Robotics

-Control Using Wireless Sensors and Actuator Networks

-Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments

*Special Sessions* Submission deadline: *April 9, 2012*

More info at: http://www4.uma.pt/controlo2012/specials.html

Dear colleagues and Friends,

At the request of the authors, the paper submission deadline for the

10th Portuguese Conference on Automatic Control -- CONTROLO'12

will be extended to April 2, 2012.

We look forward to receiving your submissions and many thanks for your

support to the CONTROLO'12

Best Regards from

CONTROLO'12 Conference Committee

PS: We apologize if you received multiple copies of this announcement