[robotics-worldwide] IEEE Transactions on Haptics, January-March 2012, vol. 5, no. 1 table of contents

Pilar Hawthorne PHawthorne at computer.org
Thu Mar 22 16:00:49 PDT 2012

Hello,

The table of contents for the January-March 2012 issue of the IEEE
Transactions on Haptics is attached below. Please send it to all of the
list members. Let me know if you would prefer to receive the information
in a different format and I will be happy to provide it.

Thanks,
Pilar

*********************************
Miss Pilar Hawthorne
Senior Transactions Production Editor
IEEE Computer Society
phawthorne at computer.org
phone: +1-714-816-2162
fax: +1-714-821-9975
Sign up for our free Issue Alerts at www.computer.org/newsletters to
receive valuable information like the latest table of contents and
interesting news about your favorite Transactions.

Visit our new "What's New in Transactions" webpage at
www.computer.org/whats-new to keep up to date on news and content from our
14 journals, including free articles and multimedia.