[robotics-worldwide] ICRA 2012 Tutorials - Additional Seating Available

John Spletzer spletzer at cse.lehigh.edu
Thu May 3 08:36:55 PDT 2012

Hello ICRA 2012 Attendees,

Due to very strong demand, many ICRA 2012 registrants were frozen out of
tutorials due to capacity constraints.  To address this, we are adding
additional seating to the *Motion Planning* (LaValle), *Reinforcement
Learning* (Abbeel & Peters) and *Point Cloud Library* (Rusu et al)
tutorials.  These seats will be handled as walk-ins, and will be
accommodated on a first-come basis.  If you are interested in attending one
of these tutorials but were unable to register, please stop by and we will
try to accommodate you.

Additional details on the ICRA 2012 tutorials can be found on the
conference website:

http://www.icra2012.org/program/tutorials.php

Regards,

John Spletzer