[robotics-worldwide] Call for Posters - Symposium on Surgical Robotics at BioRob 2012.

Jaydev P. Desai jaydev at umd.edu
Sat May 19 14:41:02 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As part of the BioRob 2012 program, there will also be a two-day single
track Symposium on Surgical Robotics - http://www.biorob2012.org/Home.

The Symposium will comprise of invited speakers, regular paper
presentations and poster presentations.

I would like to invite you to submit a poster for the Surgical Robotics
Symposium. If you are interested in presenting a poster, please email me
a one-page abstract, which includes: a) the title, b) name(s) of the
authors and their affiliation, c) abstract - at most 20 lines, and d) a
figure.

Important Dates:

May 31, 2012 - Deadline for submission of Abstracts
June 5, 2012 - Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
June 24-25, 2012 - Symposium on Surgical Robotics

Thank you,
Jaydev

--
Dr. Jaydev P. Desai