[robotics-worldwide] Noise & Rhythm: Harnessing Complexity in Medicine and Robotics, June 8th

Reid, Jermaine Nicole jermaine.reid at wyss.harvard.edu
Fri May 18 08:22:01 PDT 2012

To all investigators interested in how new advances in complexity, dynamical control, and self-organization are beginning to transform medicine and robotics:

We are pleased to invite you to register for the Wyss Institute symposium titled, Noise & Rhythm: Harnessing Complexity in Medicine and Robotics, that will be convened by the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University.