[robotics-worldwide] HRI 2013: Late breaking reports, Video Session and Demonstration Session

Aude Billard aude.billard at epfl.ch
Sun Nov 25 05:34:57 PST 2012

LAST CALL!!

8th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI 2013)

http://humanrobotinteraction.org/2013/

March 3-6, 2013, Tokyo, Japan

*_LAST MINUTE Call for Participation_**: HRI 2013 Late Breaking Reports,
Video Session and Demonstration Sessions*

*_Deadline: 3 December 2012_*

We encourage you to submit your contributions to the following venues of
HRI 2013.

_
_*Late-Breaking Reports*

Authors are encouraged to submit their late-breaking results as short
two-page papers. Accepted short papers will be presented as a poster and
published in the conference proceedings. See instructions at
http://humanrobotinteraction.org/2013/late-breaking-reports-lbr/_
_

*Video Session
*
We invite videos related to all aspects of HRI. In addition to the
importance of the lessons learned and the novelty of the situation, the
entertainment value will be judged. The video itself must be
self-explanatory for the audience and must be new and unpublished
material. Accepted videos will be published in the conference
proceedings and archived in the ACM Digital Library. Detailed
instructions are available at:
http://humanrobotinteraction.org/2013/videos/
<http://humanrobotinteraction.org/2013/videos/%20>

__
*Demonstration Session*

Those who wish to share their novel human-robot interaction systems are
invited to submit a proposal along with a one-page extended abstract to
the Demo Session. Please note that the abstract will be published in the
conference proceedings, however will "not" be archived in the ACM
Digital Library. See instructions at
http://humanrobotinteraction.org/2013/call-for-demo-sessions/