[robotics-worldwide] Tenure-track faculty positions at University of Washington

Dieter Fox fox at cs.washington.edu
Wed Nov 28 21:55:31 PST 2012

The UW Department of Computer Science & Engineering is seeking applications
in a variety of areas, including robotics. UW CSE should be a very exciting
place to join, especially given our recent hires in machine learning and
computer vision.

We have two calls for faculty at all levels. One of the calls is for the UW
Experimental Computer Engineering Lab (ExCEL), which is run jointly with
the Department of Electrical Engineering.

http://cra.org/ads/ads-view/tenure-track_research_and_teaching_faculty_university_of_washington2/

http://cra.org/ads/ads-view/assistant_associate_or_full_professor_tenure_or_research_track_university_o

Very best,
Dieter Fox