[robotics-worldwide] Job Posting: Software Engineer, SeeByte Ltd, Edinburgh UK
jennifer at gravitatehr.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 09:39:53 PST 2012
I would appreciate for the following vacancy to be posted on Robotics Worldwide.
SeeByte provides clients in the Military and Oil and Gas sectors with the most advanced software to enhance the capabilities of their underwater sensors, vehicles and systems.
SeeByte are looking to recruit a Graduate Test Engineer to join their Edinburgh based Engineering group.
Graduate Test Engineer - Edinburgh
Salary – Dependant on skills/experience
Company – SeeByte Ltd (www.seebyte.com)
Job Type – Permanent
As a Graduate Test Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Ability to follow the appropriate methodology in order to build, execute and analyse functional and non-functional tests.
• Implementing test tools, environments and test data in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Executing and analysing test cases and scenarios.
Academic Qualifications / Experience
• Good degree (1st /2.1 Hons) Electrical/Computer Science/Software Engineering with strong software engineering emphasis.
• Practical experience in working on Linux and Windows systems.
Essential Technical Skills
Demonstrable experience in:
• General software engineering skills
• Unit testing and functional testing
• Experience in at least one of the following areas:
◦ Scripting and task automation
◦ Code Profiling and performance analysis
◦ System integration and safety assurance
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Good inter-personal/communications skills.
• Confident working in a small company environment.
• Good reporting skills.
• Dependable when working under tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Send an e-mail to hr at seebyte.com in person (no recruitment agencies) with an up to date CV, including current salary details and notice period.
Because of the nature of the work associated with this post, it is subject to special nationality rules and is open only to British, US or European Citizens. All selected candidates will be subject to background checking.
HR Account Manager
14 India Street
Office: 0131 225 7458
New direct dial: 0131 243 1377
Office Mob: 07767819568 / 07767819567
http://twitter.com/gravitatehr - Follow us on 'Twitter'
Registered in Scotland No SC287870. Registered Office 5th Floor, Quartermile Two, 2 Lister Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9GL. VAT Reg. No. 873 5229 06
This email and any files Click here to read our full e-mail disclaimer
More information about the robotics-worldwide