[robotics-worldwide] Qualcomm Research Silicon Valley Full-Time/Internship Openings: Indoor Localization and Location-based Services

Mirzaei, Faraz fmirzaei at qti.qualcomm.com
Thu Nov 29 19:13:46 PST 2012

Visit us at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/research/locations/bay-area

Qualcomm Research Silicon Valley is a fast growing research lab in the San Francisco Bay Area with many exciting opportunities for research in the state-of-the-art computer science topics.

We are looking for motivated and talented researchers in the areas of Indoor Positioning, Location-based Services and Mobile Security to help us push the state of the art in mobile systems software.  We have full-time openings available for candidates with either a Master's degree or a PhD in one of these areas or related academic or industrial experience.  We are looking for both experienced candidates and new graduates. For the internship positions, we are looking for graduate students pursuing a PhD degree.

Interested applicant may apply through the following links:

Indoor Localization - Internship:

https://jobs.qualcomm.com/public/jobDetails.xhtml?requisitionId=1905522

Indoor Localization - Full Time:

https://jobs.qualcomm.com/public/jobDetails.xhtml?requisitionId=1859161

Mobile Machine Learning an Security - Internship:

https://jobs.qualcomm.com/public/jobDetails.xhtml?requisitionId=1908280

Faraz M. Mirzaei
Sr. Software Research Engineer
Qualcomm Research, Silicon Valley