[robotics-worldwide] URGENT - DARPA Robotics Challenge Kickoff - Webcast - registration closes Wednesday, October 17th

Jim Pippine Jim at goldenknighttechnologies.com
Tue Oct 16 10:14:22 PDT 2012

If you could please send out the below message today. Our registration
closes Wednesday and we wanted to reach your community.

Thanks for your help,

Jim Pippine

SETA Support to DARPA

*****************************

The DARPA Robotics Challenge will be streaming the Kickoff meeting on
Wednesday October 24th. The meeting will cover all the details of the
program, including a public announcement of the funded participants. The GFE
Robot and GFE Simulation providers will give updates on their current
status. In addition, the DRC Track A and B performers will present overviews
of their approaches. Lastly, details will be provided about the Challenge
including opportunities to participate.

Those interested in viewing this meeting should register below to receive
the video links for remote participation.

DRC Registration Web Site:
https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=DARP165E

Login:  drc

Password:  arlington

Jim Pippine

SETA Support to DARPA

On behalf Dr. Gill Pratt and the DRC program.