[robotics-worldwide] Extended Deadline: Cornell Cup USA, presented by Intel

Allen Hurst allen.c.hurst at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:35:35 PDT 2012

Cornell Cup USA, presented by Intel, is a college-level embedded design
competition created to empower student teams to become the inventors of the
newest innovative applications of embedded technology. The second annual
competition will be held in May 2013 at Walt Disney World and will give
teams the opportunity to win up to $10,000.

http://www.systemseng.cornell.edu/intel/

Due to the significant number of requests to extend the application
deadline, we are extending the deadline to Wednesday Oct. 24 at 11:59 p.m.
(PDT). New teams who have yet to fill out the online Team Interest Form
will also still be welcome to apply. We feel this will give everyone the
best chance to present their ideas and have their entries be judged fairly
on their true merits.

This will be the only extension offered and those teams that have already
submitted an application are welcome to continue to polish and resubmit
their applications. In the past it has also been very clear as to which
teams have reviewed the Sample Application and Application Criteria
available on the competition web site on the Team Info/Resources page and
we highly encourage everyone to do so.

In order to help with any questions, we also will be offering two final
online information sessions at the following times below.

10/19/2012 2:15 p.m. (EDT)

http://cornelluniv.adobeconnect.com/cornellcupusaintel_2012_14/

10/22/2012 4:00 p.m. (EDT)

http://cornelluniv.adobeconnect.com/cornellcupusaintel_2012_15/

On behalf of the entire Cornell Cup USA, presented by Intel team and all of
our  sponsors, we thank you for the excitement and creativity that we have
been hearing about from all of you and we are truly excited ourselves to be
a part of this  empowering opportunity. We are all greatly looking forward
to reviewing your applications in just one week!