[robotics-worldwide] Open Positions at Redwood Robotics

Aaron Edsinger aaron.edsinger at redwoodrobotics.com
Tue Oct 30 17:35:55 PDT 2012

San Francisco based Redwood Robotics is developing a new generation of
robotic arms that are simple to teach, affordable, and safe to operate
around people. We are building an all-star team of creative doers and
multidisciplinary thinkers who are ready to write the beautiful code,
engineer the bulletproof hardware, invent the simply elegant user
experience, and craft the gorgeous designs that will become remarkable
products and launch a great company.

Current open positions include:

   * Senior Product Engineer
   * Mechanical Design Engineer
   * Robotics Software Engineer
   * QC and Test Engineer

For more information, please visit our website at:
http://redwoodrobotics.com/jobs

Aaron Edsinger, Ph.D.
CTO, Redwood Robotics
www.redwoodrobotics.com