[robotics-worldwide] CFP: International Symposium on Constructive Developmental Science in Osaka, Japan

Hisashi Ishihara hisashi.ishihara at ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue Sep 4 21:43:41 PDT 2012

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

* CALL FOR PARTICIPATION *
An international symposium on "Constructive Developmental Science
based on understanding the process from neuro-dynamics to social
interaction"

Sponsor: JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research Project
(leader: Prof. Minoru Asada)

Co-Sponsors: Global COE Program "Center of Human-friendly Robotics
Based on Cognitive Neuroscience" (leader: Prof. Hiroshi Ishiguro)