[robotics-worldwide] Open Program Manager position at Meka Robotics
edsinger at mekabot.com
Sun Sep 9 11:28:01 PDT 2012
San Francisco based Meka Robotics designs and builds world class robotic
arms, hands, and humanoids. It also collaborates closely with leading
research labs worldwide to innovate and commercialize the next
generation of robotic technologies. Meka seeks a disciplined, creative,
and motivated individual to ensure successful outcomes across a range of
endeavors, including an underwater humanoid, a low cost manipulator, and
the production of our research product line. An ideal candidate will
have a strong engineering background as well as a demonstrated ability
to manage complex programs under budget and milestone constraints.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create and administer project schedules, budgets, deliverables,
and reports across all company projects
* Review and administer research proposals submitted to government
* Administer contracts with government and research partners
* Lead an engineering team of talented software, electrical, and
* Assist in the day to day company operations, including HR, sales,
* BS or equivalent in ME, EE, CS, or other engineering discipline
* Proven 3+ years of management experience leading engineering teams
under demanding deadlines
* Proven experience managing detailed budgets for engineering projects
* Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum based development processes
* Demonstrated understanding of robotic technologies
* Strong technical writing experience
* Word, Excel, QuickBooks, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
This is a full-time position with salary DOE. Meka Robotics is located
in the Mission district of San Francisco. Please submit a resume and any
supporting material to jobs at mekabot.com.
No phone calls and no recruiters please.
Aaron Edsinger, Ph.D.
More information about the robotics-worldwide