[robotics-worldwide] Four new research positions in field robotics, Brisbane, Australia

Jonathan.Roberts at csiro.au Jonathan.Roberts at csiro.au
Mon Sep 17 03:56:12 PDT 2012

The Autonomous Systems Lab within the CSIRO ICT Centre undertakes research in the areas of field robotics, pervasive computing and computer vision. We are developing new techniques for 3D perception and localisation, the autonomous control of machines, and the operation of large scale outdoor wireless sensor networks. Our key strength lies in combining these techniques to produce novel solutions to practical problems in fields such as environmental monitoring, agriculture, mining, manufacturing and for the energy industry.

We currently have four open positions in the area of field robotics:

Research Scientist/Engineer - Field Robotics
See http://bit.ly/OyZBBZ
Position closes: 15/10/12

Postdoctoral Fellow (Evolutionary Aerial Robotics)
See http://bit.ly/Pkkgqm
Position closes: 31/10/12

Postdoctoral Fellow - Field Robotics (Multi-robots)
See http://bit.ly/PqdXRS
Position closes: 15/10/12

Postdoctoral Fellow - Field Robotics (Sensing and Navigation)
See http://bit.ly/QSdlGu
Position closes: 15/10/12

All applications must be made through the CSIRO jobs website (the links above). Please read the selection criteria in detail (from the above link) before applying.

Relocation Assistance may be offered to the successful applicants.

---
Jonathan Roberts

Research Director - Autonomous Systems Laboratory
CSIRO ICT Centre, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3327 4501 Website: http://research.ict.csiro.au/research/laboratories/autonomous-systems