[robotics-worldwide] Robotics Stackexchange

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Tue Sep 11 02:05:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thank you everybody who came and followed the Robotics Stackexchange
proposal, proposed questions and voted. We made it to the next phase!

The next phase is Commitment, where we try to convince the Stackexchange
that there are enough people willing to use the forum. To do this, we now
need to 'commit' to the forum, by clicking on the 'Commit' button.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/40020/robotics

Before the site begins its beta stage, we need to accumulate 100 committers
who have a reputation of at least 200 on another Stackexchange site. So if
you
haven't already, please do come and commit to the proposal, and also check
out some of the many other fantastic Stackexchange forums. If you're in
robotics, there'll definitely be one you'll find useful an interesting:

stackoverflow.com
programmers.stackexchange.com
askubuntu.com
tex.stackexchange.com
electronics.stackexchange.com

physics.stackexchange.com
math.stackexchange.com
mathematica.stackexchange.com
cooking.stackexchange.com
bicycles.stackexchange.com
gaming.stackexchange.com
scifi.stackexchange.com

A list of all the sites:  http://stackexchange.com/sites

Ugo Cupcic | Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Senior Software Engineer | 251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand? | London N1 1LX | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/ @shadowrobot