[robotics-worldwide] AIIM Special Issue Invitation--Extended

Tamas Haidegger haidegger at ieee.org
Wed Sep 12 14:11:42 PDT 2012

Dear List Members,

Please  be  informed that the submission deadline for the AIIM (http://aiimjournal.com/) special
issue on AI in Telesurgery has been extended to October 15.
We'd    warmly   welcome   contributions  in the domain of advanced
medical telerobotics, robotic  surgery  supported  by  modern control algorithms, time delay
system  control  in  the surgical context, decision-support/expert systems
for robotic surgery, etc..
For more information, visit http://sirkan.iit.bme.hu/~haidegger/IEEE/JAIIM_Special_Issue_call_2012.pdf

Please forward the call to your distinguished colleagues.

Kindest regards,
Tamas Haidegger
BME IIT