[robotics-worldwide] Postdoc position at ISIR/UPMC (Paris, France) in machine learning and whole body motion control
vincent.padois at upmc.fr
Tue Sep 18 04:40:23 PDT 2012
The ISIR robotics laboratory at Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC,
Paris, France) is looking for a postdoctoral candidate to perform
contract-based research in the field of robot learning and whole body
control on an iCub humanoid robot.
Given the constraints of the funding projects, the ideal candidate would:
- have some research background in machine learning,
- have some research background in robotics control and whole body motion,
- have some research experience on the iCub,
- have excellent C++ programming skills,
- have excellent collaborative capabilities,
- have good software engineering capabilities,
- be available immediately.
Candidates that only partially match this list of requirements will
nevertheless be considered.
The contract duration may vary from six months to four years and will be
the matter of discussion with the candidates.
To apply, please contact Olivier Sigaud and Vincent Padois
(firstname_dot_name_at_upmc_dot_fr) with your cv and a letter including
references, a brief introduction of your research background and plans.
- Olivier Sigaud: http://people.isir.upmc.fr/sigaud
- Vincent Padois: http://people.isir.upmc.fr/padois
- ISIR: http://www.isir.upmc.fr/
- The MACSi project: http://macsi.isir.upmc.fr/
More information about the robotics-worldwide