[robotics-worldwide] IEEE Transactions on Haptics, July-September 2012, vol. 5, no. 3 table of contents

Pilar Hawthorne PHawthorne at computer.org
Fri Sep 21 07:45:59 PDT 2012

Hello,

The table of contents for the July-September 2012 issue of the IEEE
Transactions on Haptics is attached below.

SPECIAL ISSUE ON HAPTIC HUMAN-ROBOT INTERACTION

Haptic Human-Robot Interaction
Amir Karniel, Angelika Peer, Opher Donchin, Ferdinando A. Mussa-Ivaldi,
Gerald E. Loeb

Toward Perceiving Robots as Humans: Three Handshake Models Face the
Turing-Like Handshake Test
Guy Avraham, Ilana Nisky, Hugo L. Fernandes, Daniel E. Acuna, Konrad P.
Kording, Gerald E. Loeb, Amir Karniel

The Task-Dependent Efficacy of Shared-Control Haptic Guidance Paradigms
Dane Powell, Marcia K. O'Malley

Simultaneous Perception of Forces and Motions Using Bimanual Interactions
S. H. L. McAmis, K. B. Reed

Wrist Coordination in a Kinematically Redundant Stabilization Task
Lorenzo Masia, Valentina Squeri, Etienne Burdet, Giulio Sandini, Pietro
Morasso

Evaluation of Tactile Feedback Methods for Wrist Rotation Guidance
Andrew A. Stanley, Katherine J. Kuchenbecker

A High Performance Tactile Feedback Display and Its Integration in
Teleoperation
Ioannis Sarakoglou, Nadia Garcia-Hernandez, Nikos G. Tsagarakis, Darwin G.
Caldwell

Control of a Robot Dancer for Enhancing Haptic Human-Robot Interaction in
Waltz
Hongbo Wang, Kazuhiro Kosuge

Supporting Negotiation Behavior with Haptics-Enabled Human-Computer
Interfaces
S. Ozgur Oguz, Ayse Kucukyilmaz, Tevfik Metin Sezgin, Cagatay Basdogan

Please send it to all of the list members. Let me know if you would prefer
to receive the information in a different format and I will be happy to
provide it.

Thanks,
Pilar
*********************************
Miss Pilar Hawthorne
Senior Transactions Production Editor
IEEE Computer Society
phawthorne at computer.org
phone: +1-714-816-2162
fax: +1-714-821-9975
Sign up for our free Issue Alerts at www.computer.org/newsletters to
receive valuable information like the latest table of contents and
interesting news about your favorite Transactions.

Visit our new "What's New in Transactions" webpage at
www.computer.org/whats-new to keep up to date on news and content from our
14 journals, including free articles and multimedia.