[robotics-worldwide] Senior Mechanical Engineering Position

Gregory Marsh greg at keymeonline.com
Sat Sep 29 10:43:44 PDT 2012

*Senior Mechanical Engineering Position*

New York, NY – Full Time

We are a funded robotics venture looking to grow our strong technical team
with an experienced mechanical engineer.  The position includes competitive
salary and stock options.

Responsibilities:

Design and implement novel robotic systems in a fast paced environment,
working closely with software and electrical engineers to create production
systems.

Interface with external manufacturing teams to manage mass production.

This position is heavy on design and in-house prototyping.  It demands
clever solutions to a wide variety of mechanical engineering problems in a
complex environment.

Qualifications:

5+ years experience part/assembly design: broad technical knowledge of
mechanical systems

Knowledge of manufacturing, tooling techniques/capabilities

Experience with robotics/automation

Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a multidisciplinary team

US citizenship required

 If you are interested, please send your resume with a brief description
about yourself and relevant experience to
greg at keymeonline.com<info at keymeonline.com>
.

--
*Greg Marsh*
KeyMe, CEO
greg at keymeonline.com

LEGAL NOTICE: Do not forward this message without written consent of
sender. This message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately
any use of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited.