[robotics-worldwide] Reminder for IEEE ICMA 2013 Paper Submission (Takamatsu, Japan, August 4-7, 2013)

icma2013 at biomecha.eng.kagawa-u.ac.jp icma2013 at biomecha.eng.kagawa-u.ac.jp
Mon Apr 1 03:59:02 PDT 2013

Dear Colleague,

  Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.

  2013 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA 2013)
  will take place in Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan from August 4 to August 7, 2013.

  Please submit the full paper from our websit before April 12 (US Pacific Time).
  Please visit the website http://2013.ieee-icma.org/ for the detailed information.

  Important Dates:

       April 12, 2013:    Full papers and organized session proposals
       May  1, 2013:       Proposals for tutorials and workshops
       May 15, 2013:       Notification of paper and session acceptance
       June 1, 2013:       Submission of final papers in IEEE

  You are expected to make contributions to this conference via contributing high quality papers
  and attending the conference.

  We are striving to make IEEE ICMA 2013 a high quality conference. Your strong support is greatly appreciated.

  Sincerely, yours

  Makoto Kaneko, Program Chair of IEEE ICMA 2013;
  Shuxiang Guo, General Chair of IEEE ICMA 2013;