[robotics-worldwide] OSRF and Google Summer of Code

Carlos Agüero caguero at osrfoundation.org
Wed Apr 10 18:53:59 PDT 2013

Open Source Robotics Foundation is in Google Summer of Code 2013!

Accepted students will be able to participate in real-world software
development, contributing to robotics projects like Gazebo, ROS, and
CloudSim, and engaging with the global robotics community, all while
getting paid.

Check out our GSoC 2013 site [1]. You'll also want to read through our
ideas page [2], which lists projects that we're interested in. Feel free to
ask questions and propose suggestions atgsoc2013 at osrfoundation.org. The
student application period starts April 22nd. Get ready for a robotics
coding summer!.

Please, redistribute the information among your students.

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/osrf
[2] http://wiki.osrfoundation.org/gsoc13