[robotics-worldwide] "Robotics application engineer" positon at OMRON Europe

eduardo.de.robbio at eu.omron.com eduardo.de.robbio at eu.omron.com
Tue Apr 16 08:37:43 PDT 2013

Robotics Application Engineer at OMRON Europe
For our European Automation Center team, located in Barcelona, we are
looking for an Mechatronics application engineer with experience in
industrial robotics, motion and vision.

Job description:
You would be providing technical support in the field of industrial
automation, realizing robotics application tests with vision systems and
several advanced equipments available in our laboratory.
The technical support is mainly provided to other OMRON application
engineers working in each European country and sometime it may be required
to provide on-site support.
Working in a marketing team that works very close to the development team,
you would also be able to be involved in the product development and to
collaborate in the creation of new solution within the robotics field.

Minimum education: University degree
Minimum experience: 5 years in the machine automation field and industrial
robots.

Needed skills/qualifications:
- Knowledge and competence in industrial robotics and motion application
programming.
- Have knowledge about the integration of vision systems for Pick&Place
applications and quality inspection.
- Mechanical expertise and skills to operate with robots installed in real
machines to support the programming and repair tasks.
- Good mathematical and analytical skills.
- English (both spoken and written).

Additional requirements:
- Passionate for industrial automation and vision systems.
- Diagnostic and debugging skills applicable to mechatronic projects.
- PLCopen knowledge.
- Have an ambition to learn and grow within our organization.
- Feel comfortable in an international environment.
- EU work permit

If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Eduardo De
Robbio (Robots Product Manager at OMRON Europe):
eduardo.derobbio at eu.omron.com