[robotics-worldwide] Fwd: Robotics Survey - 5 minutes

Peter Bissert pbissert at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 12 13:46:46 PDT 2013

*Robotics Worldwide Members,*
*
*We're hoping anyone with experience or interest in research involving
robots will take 5 minutes out of your busy schedule to take this survey.
It's quick and painless and will greatly help my team! *
*
*
*We've provided passwords depending on your department or area of research.
If you don't perfectly fit any of the following, choose whatever most
closely relates to your research. Passwords are case-sensitive*
*
*
* Human Computer Interaction
password: hcii