[robotics-worldwide] post-doc position available in robot 3D vision

Wang Han (Assoc Prof) HW at ntu.edu.sg
Sun Apr 28 23:09:42 PDT 2013

In our project, there is a need to remove the Kinect camera casing. The side effect of such move is that the infra-red camera is off calibration, and  the reconstructed 3D data is distorted. We wish to find a researcher who has the background in projective geometry and 3D camera calibration to restore the 3D data.

We look for fresh PhD graduates in the field of 3D vision or camera calibration. The contract will be for one year with payment of Singapore dollar SGD$4000 per month depending on your experience.

regards

Dr. Wang Han, Associate Professor
School of EEE, S2
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 639798
E-Mail: hw at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:hw at ntu.edu.sg>
Tel.: (65) 6790-4506
Fax: (65) 6792-0415
http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/hw/

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.