[robotics-worldwide] Two Recent Grads BS/MS EE and SW jobs with Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution - Underwater Field Robotics

Carl Kaiser ckaiser at whoi.edu
Mon Aug 26 05:35:45 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I head the Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Sentry group.  This is
part of the National Deep Submergence Facility operated by the Woods
Hole Oceanographic Institution on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA.  I am
looking immediately for an Electrical Engineer and a software engineer
(or electrical/mechanical engineer with good software skills) for full
time employment.  Both are recent grad positions (up to approx 5 maybe
10 years of experience) BS or MS, not a PhD level positions.

The jobs have extensive travel and extensive time at sea working with
the vehicle. You can find out more about Sentry and the NDSF at
http://www.whoi.edu/page.do?pid=8124 If you are interested, please apply at

http://www.candidatemanager.net/cm/Micro/JobDetails.aspx?&mid=YWWY&sid=BWCXD&jid=UCXFUFB&site=Engineering&a=Ya5kVOjNOCU%253d&b=XWd6OPdebXY%253d

and

http://www.candidatemanager.net/cm/Micro/JobDetails.aspx?&mid=YWWY&sid=BWCXD&jid=UCXFUFY&site=Engineering&a=Ya5kVOjNOCU%253d&b=txd9jO67kuw%253d

Please do not contact me directly with an application as I will be
unable to accept it.  If you have specific questions, I'm certainly
willing to address those on a time available basis.

Please note that because of US laws regarding some technology this job
is only open to US citizens or permanent residents.  No exceptions.  Sorry.

Regards,

Carl

Carl Kaiser, PhD
Deep Submergence Lab