[robotics-worldwide] Reminder: RLDM2013: early registration deadline: Aug 31st

Nicholas Roy nickroy at csail.mit.edu
Sat Aug 24 15:18:28 PDT 2013

The 1st Multidisciplinary Conference on
Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making (RLDM2013)
www.rldm.org

Oct 25-27, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, USA

Registration for RLDM2013 is now open athttp://rldm.org/rldm2013/registration-information/

Early registration fees are $350 for regular registration and $150 for student/postdoc.
Late registration: add $100
Registration fees include three light breakfasts and all coffee breaks, two lunches, and one banquet dinner.

** Early registration ends Aug 31st **

We are excited to announce that RLDM2013 attracted 159 submissions. Accept/reject notifications have now been sent --- if you are a corresponding author and did not get your notification, please check your spam folder.