[robotics-worldwide] Job opportunities at Brain Corporation

Moslem Kazemi moslemk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 14:11:34 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Brain Corporation (www.braincorporation.com) is a pioneer in developing novel algorithms based on the functionality of the nervous system, with applications in visual perception, motor control, autonomous navigation, and manipulation.

We apply neuroscience to robotics. We are intrigued by the secrets of the brain and we use simulations to understand neural computations. We are passionate about changing the world with smarter robots that have artificial nervous systems, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission. We are a team with diverse backgrounds in robotics, computational neuroscience, computer science, and engineering. Bring your big ideas and help us change the world.

We are looking for individuals (scientists, scientific programmers, and engineers) with exceptional expertise and background in robotic manipulation, robot learning, and/or computer vision.

A list of current opportunities always available at the Brain Corporation website:
http://braincorporation.com/index.php/category/opportunities/

To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover letter briefly explaining your area of interest/expertise and qualifications to: kazemi at braincorporation.com

Should you have any question regarding the available opportunities at Brain Corporation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,
Moslem Kazemi, PhD, Robotics Scientist

Brain Corporation
5665 Morehouse Drive, San Diego, CA, 92121
Tel: +1(858)651-9647
E-mail: kazemi at braincorporation.com