[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Faculty Positions in Healthcare Robotics at Georgia Tech (applications due Dec 15)

Charlie Kemp charlie.kemp at bme.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 4 08:40:18 PST 2013

Dear colleagues,

Please note that the Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME) at
Georgia Tech is accepting applications for faculty positions in the
area of healthcare robotics until December 15, 2013.

The following website has further details:
https://www.bme.gatech.edu/jobs/

In addition to being a member of a top-ranked BME department, faculty
will have the opportunity to participate in the Institute for Robotics
and Intelligent Machines (http://robotics.gatech.edu/) and advise
students from across the College of Engineering and the College of
Computing via the multidisciplinary Robotics PhD program
(http://robotics.gatech.edu/education/phd).

Personally, I have found BME at Georgia Tech to be an excellent home.
Atlanta also affords a high quality of life. I encourage strong
applicants to apply.

Sincerely,
Charlie

Charles C. Kemp, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Tech
Adjunct in the School of Interactive Computing
Adjunct in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
personal: http://charliekemp.com
lab: http://healthcare-robotics.com