[robotics-worldwide] [news] Northwestern University Announces Master of Science in Robotics Program
t-murphey at northwestern.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:25:09 PST 2013
Northwestern Engineering is proud to announce a new program offering an MS
in Robotics. The interdisciplinary program is a one-year, full-time
graduate program designed to bridge the knowledge and experience gap
between an undergraduate engineering degree and a career in robotics.
Program highlights include the following:
- MS in as little as 12 months,
- Student take 10 courses of academic study and complete an extended
research project advised by Northwestern faculty,
- Course offerings include hands-on, project-based courses,
- Exciting internship opportunities,
- More than 20 faculty available as research advisers coming from
departments such as Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, or the Rehabilitation
Institute of Chicago
- Possible project areas include machine learning, human-robot
interaction, multi-robot systems, dynamic simulation and control,
swarm robotics, robot manipulation, and bio-inspired sensing and
For more information on the program visit http://robotics.northwestern.edu.
To sign up for updates on the program visit http://eepurl.com/I5xNn.
Any questions can be emailed to msr at northwestern.edu.
More information about the robotics-worldwide