[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Foreign Research Professor in Robotics, School of Mechanical Engineering, Yeungnam University, Korea (TaeWon Seo)

TaeWon Seo taewon.seo1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 21:32:02 PST 2013

Creative Robot Design Laboratory in Yeungnam University is looking for a
Foreign Research Professor in Robotics. The laboratory is in the School of
Mechanical Engineering. We are conducting researches on mechanism design,
control, and experiments of novel robotic platforms. The website of
laboratory is as follows:

Website of Creative Robot Design Laboratory: http://yu.ac.kr/~c-rod/

Website of Yeungnam Univ.: http://www.yu.ac.kr/en/main/index.php (Located
in Daegu area in Republic of Korea)

Applicants can join any research works in our lab. Also, applicants can
continue his or her own research works with financial supports of Yeungnam
University. The area of research is not limited to the research works of
our laboratory. Supports can be summarized as follows:

- Regular financial support with high incentives for journal publications

- Equipment and materials supports (computing, prototyping, and control
machines)

- Personal independent research space

- Living support such as family housing near the laboratory

For detail, please contact me by email.

For interested applicants, please send a CV and a short motivation letter
to Prof. TaeWon Seo (taewon_seo at yu.ac.kr) until Dec. 22th, 2013. Based on
the information, I will contact you directly ASAP.

--
TaeWon Seo (서 태 원), Assistant Professor
School of Mechanical Engineering, Yeungnam University