[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] ELROB 2014

elrob elrob at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Thu Dec 19 03:11:43 PST 2013

ELROB 2014
8th European Land Robot Trials
23-27 June 2014
Warsaw, Poland
http://www.elrob.org/

Dear Sir or Madam,

we cordially invite you to participate in the ELROB 2014.

The ELROB will be hosted by the University of Technology (WAT, Wojskowej
Akademii Technicznej)
http://www.wat.edu.pl/
Venue: http://goo.gl/maps/pR1zE

Scenarios will be:

1. Reconnaissance and surveillance in non-urban environment (day/night,
off-road)
2. Mule (shuttle between two camps, non-urban)
3. Search and rescue (find and drag a dummy body, outdoor)
4. Reconnoitring of structures (2D/3D model of three buildings and
surrounding environment, semi-urban)
5. Reconnaissance and disposal of bombs and explosive devices (EOR, EOD,
IEDD, CIED etc., indoor/outdoor)

The event will be accompanied by a comprehensive exhibition and workshop.

We would be happy to welcome you and your team to the ELROB 2014 tournament
on the 23.-27. June in Warsaw!

For more information please follow the link: http://www.elrob.org/

Kind regards
Frank E. Schneider