[robotics-worldwide] Master's degree in Automatic Control and Robotics (AiR) at Technical University of Catalonia. BarcelonaTech

Cecilio Angulo cecilio.angulo at upc.edu
Fri Feb 1 02:52:46 PST 2013

Dear,

I'd like to inform you that applications to the 8th Edition of

* Official Master's degree in Automatic Control and Robotics *

at Technical University of Catalonia. BarcelonaTech are now open.

It is a 2 year (120 ECTS) English-taught innovation-oriented program starting
September 16th, 2013. Requirements are a Grade related to Automatic
Control, Robotics, Electronics, Computer Engineering, as well as English
language skills at B2 level.

The first pre-enrol period (for European  Union and non-EU students) is
starting on February 1st, 2013 and it will last until March, 31st:
https://preinscripcio.upc.edu/home_candidat.php?idioma=3

We will complete a "fast" pre-enrol evaluation along the nex week (February
4th-8th), so students needing an "admission letter" because they are
applying for grants can obtain it as fast as possible.

You can find all the information at
http://www.upc.edu/learning/courses/access/requirements-to-enrol-masters-degree?set_language=en
http://www.upc.edu/learning/courses/faqs-about-master-degree-courses
http://mar.masters.upc.edu/info-general?set_language=en

We will be glad to assist you for further information about academic,
management and logistic questions.

Kindest regards,

--
Cecilio Angulo
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · UPC BarcelonaTECH