[robotics-worldwide] Call for Paper for a Robotics Conference in India in July

Santanu Chaudhury schaudhury at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 08:15:32 PST 2013

> Please find in the following First Call for Paper for the first edition of a
> new series of an international conference on Robotics: - Advances in
> Robotics - 2013 to be held in Pune, India in July 2013 being organised
> by Robotics Society of India.
  The conference submissions will be
> reviewed by a programme committee having international representation
> and proceedings will be published by IEEE.
>
> Please consider submitting papers to the conference

ADVANCES IN ROBOTICS
(AR - 2013)
International Conference organized by Robotics Society

To be held in PUNE, INDIA
July 4th to July 6th, 2013
at R&DE (Engrs), DRDO

Robotics Society of India is initiating a new conference series to be held on
a regular basis for creating a forum to present and exchange new ideas by
researchers and developers from India and abroad working in the area of
robotics and allied fields. It will have plenary talks, oral and
poster presentations
and special industry oriented sessions.
Scope of the conference will include (representative and non-exhaustive):
1. Kinematics, dynamics, control, and simulation of robots and autonomous
intelligent systems;
2. Design of robotic mechanisms;
3. Man-machine interface and integration;
4. Robotics-related computer hardware, software, and architectures;
5. Vision and other non-contact sensory systems;
6. Tactile and other contact sensory technology;
7. Active sensory processing and control;
8. Machine learning and artificial intelligence for robotics;
9. Medical and Assistive Robotics
10. Bio-mimetic and Bio-inspired Robotics
11. Swarm Robotics

Last Date for Submission of Papers: 15.03.13
Proceedings will be published by IEEE
Submission Website: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/

PROGRAMME CO-CHAIRS
TOM SHIBATA, NARA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, JAPAN
SANTANU CHAUDHURY, IIT DELHI, INDIA

PUBLICITY CHAIR
ASHISH DUTTA, IIT KANPUR

PUBLICATIONS CHAIR