[robotics-worldwide] Robotics Masters Program at the Johns Hopkins University: Degree Program Approved

Louis L. Whitcomb llw at jhu.edu
Tue Feb 12 12:01:17 PST 2013

Dear Robotics Colleagues:

   We are pleased to announce that the new Robotics MSE degree program
offered by the JHU School of Engineering has received endorsement by the
Maryland Higher Education Commission.  Applications completed by
February 15, 2013 will be guaranteed of consideration for admission for
the fall 2013 term.  The Robotics MSE is designed for students from a
wide variety of engineering, scientific, and mathematical backgrounds,
with the goal of advancing their interdisciplinary knowledge in the
science and engineering of robotics systems.

   Please forward this announcement to any students who may be
interested.  Additional information on the Robotics MSE Program and the
JHU Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics is available here:
http://www.lcsr.jhu.edu/MSE

   Questions about the Robotics MSE Program can be answered by our
Administrative Coordinator Ms. Alison Morrow <Alison.morrow at jhu.edu>

   Best Regards,

   The Faculty, Staff, and Students of the
   JHU Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics

Louis L. Whitcomb, Ph.D.
Louis R. Sardella Faculty Scholar
Director, Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics
Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science
115 Hackerman Hall, 3400 N. Charles Street,
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 21218-2681
llw at jhu.edu, 410-516-6724, fax: 516-4410, http://lcsr.jhu.edu