[robotics-worldwide] CFP: ICRA Workshop on Art and Robotics: Freud's Unheimlich and the Uncanny Valley (fwd)

Ken Goldberg goldberg at berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 19 10:27:35 PST 2013

Call for Extended Abstracts and Demonstrations, Due 1 March:

Art and Robotics: Freud's Unheimlich and the Uncanny Valley

Workshop, ICRA 2013 Friday, 10 May 2013 (full day)

Details:
http://uncannyvalley_icra2013.sssup.it

We have 10 confirmed speakers (see website) and welcome submissions from others
working in this area. Please submit a 1-2 page extended abstract PDF using the
IEEE US-letter template as described here:
http://www.icra2013.org/?page_id=106.  Before submitting check your PDF with
the IEEE compliance test for ICRA 2013. We are also very open to video
submissions that accompany an abstract; these should be no longer than 3
minutes. Live demonstrations or performances are also welcome and should be
detailed in your extended abstract.

Submissions should be emailed by 1 March to all organizers:

Ken Goldberg (goldberg at berkeley.edu),
Heather Knight (heatherbot at cmu.edu),
and
Pericle Salvini (p.salvini at sssup.it)

Accepted speakers will be notified by March 15th.

Thanks!
- Ken, Pericle, Heather