[robotics-worldwide] Second Call For Papers - Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics 2013
k.kerr at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 21 03:49:06 PST 2013
Please note the deadline for paper submission for the Sixth Hamlyn
Wednesday, 20th of March 2013.
The wide range of topic areas and detailed paper guidelines can be found at
* 20 March 2013 - Paper Submission Deadline (.pdf files to be submitted at
* 29 April 2013 - Acceptance of Papers (notification sent to the
* 20 May 2013 - Camera Ready Copy
* 22 June 2013 - Workshop Day 1 (held at Imperial College London)
* 23 June 2013 - Symposium Day 1 (held at Royal Academy of Engineering)
* 24 June 2013 - Symposium Day 2 (held at Royal Academy of Engineering)
* 25 June 2013 - Workshop Day 2 (held at Imperial College London)
The confirmed invited speakers for this year¹s meeting are
Reiza Rayman, President of Titan Medical and
Ferdinand Köckerling, Director of Vivantes.
The registrations for both, the symposium and the workshops are now open.
www.hamlyn-robotics.org <http://www.hamlyn-robotics.org> for more
We look forward to receiving your abstracts.
Hamlyn Symposium Committee.
More information about the robotics-worldwide