[robotics-worldwide] Senior engineer position - Hi-tech Robotic Systemz Limited, India
rares.ambrus at hitechroboticsystemz.com
Mon Feb 25 06:51:43 PST 2013
Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Limited (HRSL), established in 2004, develops and
deploys leading-edge robotics, computer vision and artificial intelligence
solutions. As one of India’s first mobile robotics and AI ventures, we are
committed towards the development of cutting edge products & solutions in
- Unmanned Systems like UGV, ROV, UAV, etc.
- Robotics & Artificial Intelligence.
- Industrial Automation and Material Handling (Bulk & Unit).
- Military Grade Strategic Electronics and Embedded Systems.
- Autonomous Navigation & Planning.
Currently a team of approximately 30 highly skilled individuals, both
Indian and foreign, form the core research team, and we are looking to fill
in a position for a senior engineer / researcher. The successful candidate
will work on activities that cover the complete development life cycle for
a range of internally funded R&D as well as customer oriented and
specifically tailored robotics projects. The work will include:
- The design and development of complete robotic systems for various
applications, particularly suited for activities with little to no human
- The design and development of software architecture for mobile robotic
platforms, as well as algorithms for 3D perception, localization and
mapping and computer vision.
- The design and development of human robot interfaces.
- The technical lead for various R&D projects.
The position is located in our offices in Gurgaon (India), and will involve
some travel with short collocation periods for working with various
Master's or PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Artificial
Intelligence, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace
Engineering or in another discipline relevant to the position and at least
2 years relevant work experience in the field.**
- Proficiency in software programming (C++) and formal methods (UML,
- Hands-on experience with mobile robotics platforms and sensors.
- Hands-on experience with the following: Qt, OpenCV, ROS, scene graphs.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing algorithms for at least
one of: Kalman filters, SLAM, perception, path planning and tracking,
control, computer vision.
- Experience with the following is optional, but would be beneficial for
the position: physics engines, JAUS, MIL vs industrial standards, realtime
operating systems, embedded systems.
Please send applications to
rares.ambrus at hitechroboticsystemz.com<rares.ambrus at hitechrobobticsystemz.com>
include a CV and a cover letter, in English. Please keep the attachment
size < 2MB.
Rares Andrei Ambrus
Hitech Robotic Systemz Ltd.
tel. +91 95609 20368
fax. +91 124 4715398*
More information about the robotics-worldwide