[robotics-worldwide] Venture Backed Robotics Company -- Hiring Machine Vision Engineer

Gregory Marsh greg at keymeonline.com
Fri Jan 11 05:08:09 PST 2013

Senior Computer Vision Engineer

New York, NY – Full Time

KeyMe is a venture backed robotics company with a significant mobile/web
component.  We are looking for an experienced computer vision developer to
join our technical team.  Our positive work environment and exciting
product makes us a good fit for a self-motivated person who wants to lead
the design and development of systems in a growing technology company.

What you’ll do:

Design, develop, and implement computer vision systems in a consumer-facing
robotics technology

Prepare technology for launch, working with a multidisciplinary team in a
fast-paced environment

The challenges in this position will vary greatly from week to week --
demanding flexibility, creative problem solving, and an ability to learn

Skills and experience we’re looking for:

Computer vision, computer learning,

Robotics, automation, electronics

Python, C++, Bash, Java, OpenCV

Development on Linux

Motivated, energetic, detail oriented, and ability to do self-guided work

Work well in a team setting

What we offer you:

Compensation -- competitive salary and stock options

Interesting work -- develop a highly disruptive consumer-facing technology

Great people, great culture -- at KeyMe you will find smart, creative
people who are passionate about taking on new challenges.  We frequently
enjoy drinks on our rooftop patio, ping-pong games, and team lunches.

If you are interested, please send your resume with a brief description
about yourself and relevant experience to jobs at keymeonline.com.