[robotics-worldwide] Robotics Masters Program at the Johns Hopkins University: Online Application Site is Now Open

Louis L. Whitcomb llw at jhu.edu
Tue Jan 15 08:16:35 PST 2013

Dear Robotics Colleagues:

   We are pleased to be now accepting online applications to the new
Master of Science in Engineering in Robotics (Robotics MSE) program
offered by the Whiting School of Engineering at Johns Hopkins
University.  The Robotics MSE is designed for students from a wide
variety of engineering, scientific, and mathematical backgrounds, with
the goal of advancing their  interdisciplinary knowledge in the science
and engineering of robotics systems.

   Please forward this announcement to any students who may be
interested.  Additional information on the Robotics MSE Program and the
JHU Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics is available here:
http://www.lcsr.jhu.edu/MSE

   Questions about the Robotics MSE Program can be answered by our
Administrative Coordinator Ms. Alison Morrow <Alison.morrow at jhu.edu>

   Best Regards,

   The Faculty, Staff, and Students of the
   JHU Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics

Louis L. Whitcomb, Ph.D.
Louis R. Sardella Faculty Scholar
Director, Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics
Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science
115 Hackerman Hall, 3400 N. Charles Street,
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 21218-2681
llw at jhu.edu, 410-516-6724, fax: 516-4410, http://lcsr.jhu.edu