[robotics-worldwide] Engineer Position: Robotic System Control Software Engineer Job in Cambridge, MA, USA
ylim at hstartech.com
Tue Jan 15 10:03:51 PST 2013
US-Cambridge-MA Engineer Positions: Robotic System Control (Software
A full-time Robotic System Control Engineer position is available at a
cutting edge, high-tech company developing highly innovative medical
robotics and mobile robotic systems headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Roles and Responsibilities
* develop multi-microprocessor, real-time control system architecture
* develop robot related network communications libraries
* develop robot related python and c++ tools and libraries
* software testing, maintenance and documentation
* software support to other team members
* 3+ years of software development experience in robotic applications
* extensive knowledge of the Linux environment
* extensive knowledge of Python and C/C++
* experience/familiarity with the following:
* network programming
* manipulator control and/or automation process control
* serial communication (e.g., SPI) and CAN bus communication protocols
The candidates for this position should be able to work with minimal
supervision in a fast-paced start up environment. The job requires clear
communication with a small, passionate, multidisciplinary team and extremely
well structured, well documented code. Proven experience developing
sophisticated robotic systems is required. Code samples and references will
be requested. The candidates should have a very positive work attitude.
Please send resume and portfolio items to jobs at hstartech.com.
Yi-Je Lim (pronounced 'EJ'), PhD
Hstar Technologies Co.
625 Mount Auburn St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
Direct: 617.963.8985 (Ext 7003)
More information about the robotics-worldwide