[robotics-worldwide] EU FP7 Robot Competition EURATHLON 2013

Frank E. Schneider frank.schneider at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 21 05:41:36 PST 2013

EURATHLON 2013
23.-27. September 2013
Berchtesgaden, Germany
https://www.EURATHLON2013.eu/

Dear Sir or Madam,

we cordially invite you to participate in the EURATHLON 2013.

EURATHLON is a new robot competition supported by the European Commission
in the FP7.

The basic concept evolved from the C-ELROB events, however there will be
major changes:

  - Price money
  - Student travel support
  - Common Shared Data Sets (ROS bags)
  - Free hardware loans (incl. ROS driver)
  - Workshops and static/dynamic display

The scenarios are

  - Reconnaissance and surveillance in urban structures (USAR)
  - Mobile manipulation for handling hazardous material
  - Search and rescue in a smoke filled underground structure
  - Autonomous navigation using  GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO
  - EOR/EOD/IEDD/CIED (for professionals only!)

We would be happy to welcome you and your team to the EURATHLON tournament
on the 23.-27. September in Berchtesgaden!

For more information please follow the link: https://www.EURATHLON2013.eu/.

Kind regards
Frank E. Schneider